Basil and Tomato Savoury Muffin
How to do it:
1. Place water, eggs and Bakels Savoury Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using cake paddle for approximately 1 minute at low speed.
3. Scrape down and mix at second speed for 4 minutes.
4. Slowly add corn oil while mixing at low speed.
5. Fold the roughly chopped basil, chopped tomatoes, caramelized onions and chopped bacon.
6. Deposit into cupcake pan until 2/3 full or 50g/pc.
7. Add the diced cream cheese.
8. Bake at 190°C for 20-25 min. Pipe some mayonnaise before serving (optional)
Yield: 24 pcs