Banana Walnut Cake
How to do it:
1. Place evaporated milk and vinegar together and set aside.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
3. In a mixing bowl, deposit all the wet ingredients and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix for 5-10 minutes.
5. Add the mashed bananas and mix for 30 seconds.
Filling and Topping:
1. Chop Fino Chocolate Buttons.
2. Mix all ingredients and divide into two.
3. Set aside.
1. Deposit half of the cake batter in a greased and lined loaf pan.
2. Place half of the chocolate and walnut mixture.
3. Deposit the remaining cake batter on top.
4. Make an opening by dipping a flat thin surface on the cake batter with oil.
5. Deposit the remaining half of the chocolate and walnut mixture on top.
6. Bake for 1 hour at 180°C.
7. Cool inside the loaf pan until set.
8. Powder with powdered sugar or a sugar glaze if desired.
Yield: 1 loaf pan (9” x 5” x 3”)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City