How to do it:
1. Place all purpose flour, sugar, salt, Bakels Instant Yeast, Fino Potato Flakes, water, evaporated milk, egg yolk, Dobrim Nobro and Monofresh in a mixing bowl and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add butter and Butta Butteroil Substitute. Mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until dough is developed.
3. Rest dough for 30 minutes.
4. Scale to 40g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Sheet and place filling. Roll then place dough pieces into buttered mini loaf tins.
6. Proof for 1 ½ to 2 hours.
7. Brush with egg wash (1 whole egg, 1 egg yolk, 1 tbsp evaporated milk). Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
8. Brush with melted butter after baking.
Yield: 54 x 40g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City