Almond Bread Roll
How to do it:
1. For the filling, gently heat the sugar and water in a pan. Stir constantly until the sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil.
2. Boil until the syrup reaches 116°C (soft ball).
3. Remove the pan from the heat and lightly stir until the sugar begins to grain.
4. Stir in the ground almonds.
5. Add the lightly beaten egg white and return to low heat. Cook gently for two minutes.
6. Remove from heat and mix in Apito Butta Vanilla.
7. Transfer to a mixing bowl with paddle attachment and paddle for 1 minute while adding powdered sugar. Set Aside.
8. For the Topping, cream the coffee boy and butter for 6 minutes. Add the water, oil and Apito Butta Vanilla and mix for another 1 minute. Set Aside.
9. Finally, for the bread dough place everything except for the butter in the mixer with hook attachment.
10. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
11. Add the butter and develop thoroughly.
12. Remove from mixing bowl and rest for 12 minutes.
13. Scale and add filling. Proof.
14. Pipe the Vanilla topping and bake until light brown in color.