Breakfast Bread Roll
How to do it:
1. Autolyze the flour, Bakels Soy & Linseed, Low GI Multiseed and water for 90 minutes.
2. In a spiral mixer, put the autolyzed mixture, salt, sugar, yeast and skim milk and mix until 80% developed.
3. Add the butter and mix until 95% developed.
4. Add the fruits and nuts and mix for additional 1 minute in low speed.
5. Bulk ferment for 40 minutes.
6. Scale and mold.
7. Brush with water and dip in rolled oats.
8. Proof for 40-50 minutes.
9. Bake at 220°C with steam for 10 minutes. Continue baking in 200°C for 12-15 minutes.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City