Chia Cinnamon Rolls
How to do it:
1. Mix all the dry ingredients on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water, evaporated milk, and egg yolks. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add butter and mix on high speed for 10-15 minutes or until developed.
4. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Flatten the dough into a rectangle.
6. Brush with softened butter.
7. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon powder, and salt. Sprinkle evenly on top of the flattened dough.
8. Roll the dough and seal.
9. Cut the dough log into 70-g pieces. Place in greased square pans.
11. Apply eggwash and bake at 180°C until golden brown.
Yield: 27 pieces, 70g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City