Fruit & Nut Choco Bread Roll
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients except for Bakels Shortening, Butta Butteroil Substitute, and Fino Dark Chocolate Chips in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Shortening and Butta Butteroil Substitute. Mix on high speed until 90% developed.
3. Add Fino Dark Chocolate Chips (Group 1) and mix on high speed until fully developed.
4. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Sheet dough to about ½” thick.
6. Spread Les Fruits Red Cherry on the surface. Sprinkle Fino Dark Chocolate Chips (Group 2) and half of the cashew nuts.
7. Roll the dough from the long end and seal.
8. Grind the remaining half of the cashew nuts.
9. Dredge rolled dough in ground cashew nuts and cut crosswise.
10. Arrange dough pieces in a rectangular pan.
11. Proof and bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
1. Cream Bakels Margarine Special and cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add refined sugar and mix on medium speed until homogeneous.
3. Spread on top of the baked rolls.
Yield: 22 pieces x 100g dough