How to do it:
1. Place chiffon oil, egg yolks and water in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a paddle attachment, blend on low speed for approximately 3 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the granulated sugar, cake flour, Monofresh and Bakels Baking Powder.
4. Add the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
5. Scrape down and mix on medium speed for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
6. In a clean mixing bowl. Place egg whites and cream of tartar.
7. Using a wire whisk, mix on medium to high speed for approximately 5-6 minutes while adding the granulated sugar gradually or in 3 parts. Whisk until it reaches medium peak.
8. Fold the beaten egg white in the cake batter in 3 parts.
9. Drop the batter in the prepared ensaymada tin with muffin liners.
10.Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes until done.
Yield: 47 pieces
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City