Cappuccino Cake Roll
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients, except melted butter using wire whisk for 10 minutes on high speed.
2. Fold in melted butter by hand.
3. Divide batter into two. Add Apito Expresso Paste to one batter and leave the other plain. Fold in flavor. Place batter in two piping bags, one for each flavor.
4. Deposit batter in a paper-lined jelly roll pan, piping each flavor alternately to create a design.
5. Bake at 180°C for 13 minutes.
6. De-pan and roll cake while warm.
Yield: 2 rolls (2 x 640g batter)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City