Chocolate Coffee Roulade
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients, except melted Dairy Blend, using wire whisk for 10 minutes on high speed.
2. Fold in melted butter.
3. Deposit batter in greased and lined pan (16 x 12 x 1-inch jelly roll pan).
4. Bake at 180°C for 13 minutes.
5. De-pan and roll cake while still warm.
1. Place Cocoa Cream and Bakels Hazelnut Truffle in a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, and mix at medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Set aside until ready to use.
1. Using a spatula, spread prepared filling onto warm sponge cake.
2. Carefully roll the sponge cake.
3. Dust top with Fino Dusting Sugar.
Yield: 25 pieces
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City