How to do it:
1. Combine all dry ingredients and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and mix on high speed for 8 minutes or until developed.
4. Scale into 60 grams and form into a ball. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
5. Form into ensaymada shape.
6. Place dough pieces into well-greased ensaymada tins proof until ready.
7. Bake at 180°C for 20 mins
8. Let cool.
9. Brush with Bakels Margarine Special and dredge with sugar.
Yield: 36 rolls x 60g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City