How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, put Pettina Sponge, eggs and water. Mix at full speed for 7 minutes. Temper and fold the melted Dairy Blend.
2. Deposit in a flexipan mold or sheet tray and bake at 185-195°C for 16-20 minutes.
3. Cool down and cut into desired shape then set aside.
4. For the brownie: melt and mix Bakels Dairy Blend and Pettina NT Dark Chocolate over a Bain-Marie. Whip up the eggs and sugar till fluffy. Fold the chocolate mixture into the zabaglione. Pour into the frame and bake at 180°C.
5. For the syrup: boil the water and sugar to create a simple syrup. Add the Kirsch at 32°C. Set aside.
6. For the cherry cream: make a Crème Patissier with Les Fruit Dark Cherry puree, sugar, yolks, Bakels Custard Powder and vanilla bean. Stir in the bloomed gelatin / gelatin mass, and pour over the white chocolate. Cool down to 35°C and fold in whipped Cremess Superior.
7. For the confit: mix the sugar and pectin together. Warm up the Les Dark Cherry puree and add in the sugar-pectin mixture, bring to a boil. Pipe into the savarin mold and reserve in the freezer.
8. For the crystallized walnuts: mix the sugar and water in a pot to make a syrup. Add the roughly chopped toasted walnuts, and mix in the Bakels Dairy Blend. Pour onto a tray and let it cool.
9. For the mirror glaze:iIn a saucepan, combine Saphire Glaze Neutral and water. Bring to a boil to dissolve Saphire Neutral completely. Add the solution to the Diamond Glazes and fold in slowly. Cool to 35-38°C before application.
1. Fill the cavities of the Savarin mold halfway with the Cherry Cream.
2. Put a cherry confit insert and crystallized walnuts in each cavity. Put in the chocolate sponge with kirsch syrup.
3. Fill again with Cherry Cream. Put a cherry confit insert, crystallized walnuts and chocolate brownie with kirsch syrup. Let it set in the freezer.
4. Once frozen, unmold and glaze with Mirror Glaze Chocolate & Mirror Glaze Gold.