Black Forest Roll
How to do it:
1. Mix all the ingredients of dough except Bakels Margarine Special on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Margarine Special and mix on high speed until fully developed, approximately 5-8 minutes.
3. Scale to 550 grams and rest for 15 minutes
4. Sheet dough into rectangular shape about 1/8 inch thick
Note: For every 550 grams dough, spread 75 grams melted Apito Cooking Chocolate on the half of the dough and 190 grams of flour-Les Fruits Dark Cherry 50% mixture on the other half.
5. Roll dough from long side and seal edges properly.
6. Cut cross wise into 12 pieces for every 550 grams dough.
7. Place on prepared pan and proof for 1-1:30 hours or until ready.
8. Bake at 180⁰C for 20 minutes. Then cool.
9. Add the toppings.
1. Using a paddle, mix Bakels Whipping Cream for 2 minutes at medium speed.
2. Gradually add powdered sugar-water solution and mix for 3 minutes at medium speed.
3. Change to wire whisk and mix for 4 minutes at high speed.
4. Apply on the baked black forest roll. Sprinkle with Apito Chocolate Rice and top with maraschino cherries.
Yield: 24 pieces X 45g dough