How to do it:
1. Mix sugar and egg whites in a bowl.
2. Warm the sugar-egg mix over bain-marie until sugar is dissolved.
3. Transfer to a separate mixing bowl and make a meringue.
4. Fold in the ground walnuts and cornstarch.
5. Spread the mixture onto a well-greased sheet pan.
6. Bake at 180oC for 25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
7. Set aside.
Cream/ Crème Mousseline
1. Place the milk and Bakels Bake Stable Custard Mix in a mixing bowl and whisk at medium speed for 6 minutes.
2. Add the cold fresh cream and continue mixing for 1 minute. Set aside and keep it chilled.
3. Whip together Bakels Dairy Blend and Hazelnut Truffle until light and fluffy.
4. Slowly add the cold custard and continue whipping until very fluffy.
1. Arrange the biscuits on a tray or mold.
2. Spread a thick layer of Crème Mousseline over the biscuit layer.
3. Repeat step 1 and 2 to make 5 layers.
4. Press lightly and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
5. Remove from mold and cover the top layer with Bakels Pettinice RTU White Icing.
6. Mix Apito Flavocols and Pettinice RTU White Icing as decorations, if desired.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City