Buko Pandan Bar
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients on medium speed for 5 minutes.
2. Deposit batter in greased and lined 8x8-inch pan.
3. Partially bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 180°C.
4. Cool completely and set aside.
1. Mix all ingredients on medium speed for 3 minutes.
2. Evenly spread on top of par-baked base.
3. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until done.
1. Heat Pettinice RTU Icing in the microwave until viscous.
2. Transfer into a piping bag, and drizzle over baked, unsliced buko pandan bar. Let it set.
3. Cut bars into desired portion sizes.
Yield: 10 pcs
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City