Espresso Brownie French Macaron with Vanilla Filling
How to do it:
1. Blend water, oil and eggs in mixing bowl. Add Premier Chocolate Muffin Mix, sugar, all purpose flour, Apito Expresso and melted Apito Cooking Chocolate and mix using a paddle on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Deposit batter in greased 9x9-inch pan.
3. Bake for 45-50 minutes at 160°C. Do not overbake. Fresh-baked brownies appear under baked but will set once cool.
4. Cool completely before cutting.
5. Cut into round shapes, same as the size of the macarons.
6. Punch a hole at the center.
7. Set aside.
1. In a bowl, mix sifted powdered sugar and ground almonds.
2. Beat egg whites until it forms medium peak meringue, gradually add the refined sugar.
3. Fold in meringue into the almond flour mixture.
4. Pipe into desired size.
5. Rest for about 25 – 30 minutes.
6. Bake 140°C about 15 minutes.
1. Pipe about 40g Vanilla Cream onto prepared brownie piece.
2. Sandwich with French macaron.
Yield: 24 sandwich cookies