Blueberry Buckle with Lemon Sauce
How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, blend all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. Blend in the salt. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add in the milk and melted Dairy Blend. When well incorporated, fold in the Les Fruits Blueberry 50%.
4. Deposit to a well-greased baking pan.
1. Blend in the sugar, all-purpose flour and ground cinnamon.
2. Cut in the cold cubed butter and mix until crumbly.
3. Evenly spread the crumbs on top of the blueberry base and bake for 30-50 minutes in a 180o C oven.
1. In a heavy bottom saucepan, mix together sugar, cornstarch and grated lemon zest. Pour in the water and cook over medium fire until the mixture thickens.
2. Remove from the fire and blend in the cold Dairy Blend, Apito Lemon Paste and lemon juice.
3. Let the mixture cool before brushing over the baked blueberry base.
Yield: 15 servings