Caramel Ice Cream
How to do it:
1. Heat milk and cream until just boiling.
2. Whisk yolks and sugar together. Whisk in the heated milk at low speed for 1 minute.
3. Pour mixture back in pan. Heat over medium heat until thick. DO NOT BOIL.
4. Whisk in Caramel Cream at medium speed for 3 minutes. Scrape and whisk for another 2 minutes.
5. Cover surface with wax paper and chill for 30 minutes.
6. Freeze for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from freezer and wax paper and beat at medium speed for 30 seconds or until creamy. Return wax paper and into the freezer.
8. Repeat steps 5 to 7 twice.
9. Freeze until solid.
Yield: 1 container
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City