Choco Fudge Peppermint Marble Ice Cream
How to do it:
1. Heat milk until just boiling.
2. Whisk egg yolk and sugar together.
3. Whisk in the heated milk
4. Pour mixture back in pan. Heat over medium heat until thick. Do not boil.
5. Stir in cream and add Apito peppermint paste.
6. Chill for maximum of 2 hours.
7. Freeze for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from the freezer and beat until creamy.
9. Return to freezer.
10. Repeat steps 7 to 9 twice.
11. After the last mixing, add the dark chocolate fudge, Fino Twin Chocolate, and marshmallow then return to freezer.
12. Freeze until solid.
13. Remove to the freezer and rest it in the table until it softens.
14. Hand-mix using spatula until it becomes marbled.
15. Freeze until solid.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City