How to do it:
1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Using paddle, mix on low speed for 1 minute.
3. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for another 3 minutes.
4. Put the mixture in a piping bag.
5. Pipe the mixture on a silicone sheet, measuring about 4cm in diameter.
6. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
7. Set aside and cool.
8. Apply the ice cream filling in between the red velvet cookies.
Ice Cream Filling:
1. Combine Cremess Superior and cold water then whip for 3 minutes at high speed. Fold-in Apito Butta Vanilla Essence. Set aside.
2. Warm the cream then fold in previously whipped Cremess Superior.
3. Pour in a square pan. Freeze until set.
4. Once set, cut into 4cm diameter using round cookie cutter.
Yield: 15 pieces x 4cm diameter biscuit
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City