Blueberry Chocolate Mousse
How to do it:
1. Mix Butta BOS and Fino Chocolate Cake Mix for 1 minute on low speed using a paddle.
2. Add water and eggs. Continue mixing on medium speed for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit in a jelly roll pan lined with waxed paper. Bake at 180°C for about 15 minutes. Cool.
1. Boil together Saphire Neutral and water.
2. Remove from heat and mix in Les Fruits Blueberry 50%.
3. Pour into 4 pcs18-cm diameter cake rings and freeze until solid.
1. Mix all ingredients together, place into a casserole and bring to a boil.
2. Spread on a silicon sheet and bake at 180°C for about 8-10 minutes.
Dark Chocolate Mousse:
1. Mix Whip Brite and water on low speed until soft peak.
2. Melt Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons and cool slightly.
3. Fold in the whipped cream to the melted and cooled chocolate.
4. Place in a piping bag with a round tip.
1. Using an 8-inch cake ring as stencil, cut the chocolate cake to size and fit inside the cake ring.
2. Place the frozen blueberry on top and at the center of the chocolate cake.
3. Pour/pipe half of the chocolate mousse onto the blueberry filling.
4. Place another blueberry disk on top of the chocolate mousse.
5. Pour/pipe remaining chocolate mousse around and on top of the blueberry disk. Flatten top using a metal spatula.
7. Glaze the frozen cake with Diamond Glaze Dark Chocolate (glaze should be at 35°C). Let the glaze set for a few minutes and glaze again using Diamond Glaze All ‘Round. Alternatively, Diamond Glaze Dark Chocolate and Diamond Glaze All Round may be combined before pouring on the cake.
8. Cut nougatine cocoa into random sizes and use to decorate the cake.
Yield: 2 cakes x 8 inch diameter