How to do it:
1. Combine 900g warm water, Apito Expresso Paste, refined sugar and Whip Brite powder in a saucepan and heat while stirring until mixture is smooth.
2. Dissolve gelatin powder in 100g hot water. Add to mixture.
3. Strain the mixture and pour into small plastic cups.
4. Cool inside a refrigerator.
5. Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
1. Combine Whip Brite powder and cold water, whip on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Apply on jelly cups.
Yield: 16 small plastic cups with cover
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City