How to do it:
1. Melt Pettina Non-Tempering Chocolate (of choice) at around 44-46°C.
2. Get a clean polycarbonate mold and fill each cavity with melted chocolate.
3. Gently tap to even out the chocolate.
4. Top with chopped walnuts and golden raisins.
5. Set the mold in the fridge for 15-20 minutes and tap the molds to extract.
Yield: 100 pieces (10g per piece)
Cakes, Desserts, Specialty, Specialty
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City