Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pie
How to do it:
1. Combine Bakels Muffin Mix, Bakels Shortening and glucose in a mixing bowl. Using a paddle, mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and eggs. Shift to medium speed and mix for 3 minutes. Scrape down.
3. Mix further for 1 minute.
4. Fold in Fino Dark Chocolate Chips.
5. Drop 1 teaspoonful of the batter onto a greased flat tray.
6. Bake at 190°C for 12-15 minutes.
7. Cool and apply filling in between two pieces of whoopie pie.
1. Place butter in a bowl and cream until soft.
2. Add the icing sugar gradually with enough milk to give a spreading consistency.
3. Add Brite Vanilla Extra Strength and blend until combined.
Yield: 30 sandwiches x 15g