Choco Mint Ice Cream
How to do it:
1. Heat milk until just boiling.
2. Whisk egg yolks and sugar together.
3. Whisk in the heated milk.
4. Pour mixture back in pan. Heat over medium heat until thick. Do not boil.
5. Stir in cream and Apito Peppermint Paste.
6. Chill for a maximum of two hours.
7. Freeze for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from freezer and beat until creamy.
9. Return to freezer.
10. Repeat steps 7 to 9 twice.
11. Freeze for 15 minutes, add Bakels Dark Chocolate Fudge, and swirl.
12.Freeze until solid.
Variations (Omit Apito Peppermint and Bakels Dark Choco Fudge from above recipe):
1. Strawberry – add 12 g Apito Strawberry Paste (include in step 5).
2. Coffee – add 16 g Apito Expresso Paste (include in step 5).
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City