Choco-Pomegranate Ice Cream Cupcakes
How to do it:
1. Prepare brownie base. Blend water, oil and eggs in a mixing bowl. Add Fino Chocolate Cake Mix, sugar, all purpose flour and mix for 1 minute at medium speed.
2. Add Fino Chocolate Chips and mix using a paddle on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Deposit 10g in cupcake liner and sprinkle chopped walnuts.
4. Bake at 150°C for 5-10 minutes.
Pomegranate Ice Cream:
1. Prepare Pomegranate ice cream. Combine Cremess Superior and cold water then whip for 3 minutes at high speed. Fold-in Les Fruit Pomegranate. Set aside.
2. Warm ¼ of the cream and sugar.
3. Add in remaining cream and sugar. Mix until cooled at 35°C.
4. Fold in previously whipped Cremess Superior.
1. Prepare icing. Mix Cremess Superior and cold water for 3 minutes at high speed.
1. Pipe 40g Pomegranate Ice Cream on the baked brownie base.
2. Freeze until set.
3. Pipe topping and decorate as desired.
Yield: 40 pieces ice cream cupcakes