Ginger Snap Biscotti
How to do it:
1. Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and blend with a paddle until fully mixed.
2. Deposit dough into a well-floured pan. Cover.
3. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
4. Divide dough into 3 and roll into round logs. Brush off excess flour.
5. Brush with 50% water and 50% whole eggs, then sprinkle with sugar.
6. Place on perforated baking pan. Bake at 163-177°C for 30-40 minutes.
7. Cool and slice.
8. Bake biscotti with cut side up at 163°C for 10-15 minutes.
9. Remove from pan and cool.
Yield: 89 x 5-g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City