Caramel Pecan Cookies
How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine Bakels Caramel Lava Cake Mix, all purpose flour, cold butter cut into cubes, and eggs.
3. Blend on low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape bottom and sides.
4. Switch to medium speed and continue mixing for 1-2 minutes.
5. Mix in chopped pecans and mix on low speed just until the nuts are incorporated to the cookie dough.
6. Deposit the cookie dough (approximately 30 grams) on a greased and lined baking tray.
7. Bake at 190°C for 12-15 minutes.
Yield: 14 pieces x 30 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City