How to do it:
1. Cream butter and sugar on medium speed until fluffy.
2. Add egg yolks and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength and mix on medium speed.
3. Add Pettina Classic Cheesecake Mix and all purpose flour and mix well on low speed.
4. Chill dough for at least an hour.
5. Scale into 15-g balls.
6. Place on cookies sheets. Flatten slightly. Double the flat sheet before placing in the oven.
7. Bake at 160°C for 12-14 minutes.
Yield: 35 pieces x 15g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City