How to do it:
1. Grease and line a 9x9 inch square pan and preheat oven to 150°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, using a paddle attachment, blend together the brownie or
Group 1 ingredients for 30 seconds on low speed. Set aside.
3. In a clean bowl, using a spatula or spoon. Mix the caramel cream or Group 2 until spreadable consistency is achieved. Set aside.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, blend together the cheesecake or Group 3
ingredients on high speed until light and creamy for approximately 5 minutes.
5. In another separate mixing bowl, blend together the cookie or Group 4
ingredients on low speed for 1 minute. Place the cookie dough in the chiller
for 15-30 minutes or until the dough is manageable to be rolled thinly in
between two sheets of wax paper.
6. Assemble the Caramel Brookie. Start with the brownie batter or Group 1, spread it out until the pan is covered. Next, thinly spread out the caramel cream or Group 2. Then, add the cheesecake batter or Group 3. Finally, top it
off with the cookie dough or Group 4.
7. Bake for 45-50minutes at 150°C.
8. Cool completely before cutting.
Yield: 1 piece x 9 x 9 inch square pan