Butterscotch and Chocolate Almond Smores
How to do it:
1. Place eggs, all purpose flour, butter and Premier Chocolate in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using a paddle attachment for approximately 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down and mix on second speed for 4 minutes.
4. Do the same for the group 2.
5. Deposit the chocolate cookie dough and butterscotch cookie dough in two separate piping bags.
6. Insert the two filled piping bags in one large piping bag.
7. Pipe each cookie clockwise onto a prepared baking sheet.
8. Topped with toasted almonds.
9. Bake for 180°C at 25 minutes.
1. Place sugar and water in a skillet and bring to soft boil stage (110 to 112°C).
2. Mix gelatin powder and cold water, and let it bloom.
3. Double boil the gelatin mixture until melted.
4. Transfer into a mixer and whip until it forms a meringue.
5. Gradually pour in the boiled sugar and continue mixing for 10 minutes.
1. Pipe in approximately 15g of Dark Choco Fudge and prepared marshmallow onto 1 cookie.
2. Sandwich with another cookie.
Yield: 45pcs x 60g per pc