Gluten Free Gingerbread Cookies
How to do it:
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add dark amber honey and mix well.
2. Beat in eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Sift together Bakels Gluten Free Health Baking Mix and spices. Stir into mixture to form a dough.
4. Flatten dough between two sheets of waxed paper using a rolling pin.
5. Chill/freeze dough until manageable.
6. Cut into desired shapes and place on ungreased flat sheets.
7. Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes.
8. Cool before packing.
Yield: 55 pieces Gingerbread boy, or 27 pieces Gingerbread man, or 31 pieces Christmas tree, or 73 pieces Candy Cane
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City