Herb Parmesan Crackers
How to do it:
1. In a stand mixer with paddle attachment, mix all ingredients on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Shift to medium speed and mix for 5 minutes.
4. Form dough into a ball, and flatten to 2mm thickness.
5. Chill it for 15-20 minutes
6. Cut into desired shape and size, and place on greased and lined baking sheets.
7. Bake at 180°C for 13 to 15 minutes, until evenly light brown.
Yield: 15 pcs (3 x 2 inches)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City