How to do it:
1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a paddle, blend on low speed for approximately 2 minutes.
3. Sheet the dough to 4mm.
4. Cut into 7cm x 5cm rectangle.
5. Bake at 150°C until done.
6. Cool. Put 5g pineapple jam in between two crackers. Put another 5g pineapple jam on one side of the cracker. Cover with another cracker two make two layers of pineapple jam.
1. In a sauce pan, bring crushed pineapple chunks and sugar to a boil.
2. Boil for 20 minutes while stirring constantly until the jam thicken.
Yield: 19 pieces
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City