Petit Fours with Bandung Limau and Strawberry Filling
How to do it:
1. Whisk Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, eggs, and water for 5 minutes on high speed.
2. Fold in melted butter.
3. Deposit in greased and lined pan (16x12x1 inches jelly roll pan)
4. Bake at 1800C for 15-20 minutes.
5. Cool down.
1. Mix Bandung Limau Flavoured Topping and Les Fruits Strawberry 50% until well-combined.
1. Chop Pettina Non Temp White Chocolate into small pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Put all-purpose cream in a small saucepan and heat on low heat until it starts to simmer.
3. Pour the heated cream over the chocolate chips and stir briskly until all the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
4. Mix the ganache on medium speed using a paddle attachment for 1 minute or until it becomes glossy.
1. Trim off the edges of the sponge cake and slice it into two equal parts.
2. Spread the filling on top of the first half of the sponge cake.
3. Put the cake together by adding the other half of the sponge cake as a top layer.
4. Spread the ganache on top of the cake and let it set.
5. Cut the cake into approximately 4x4 cm squares.
6. Drizzle Bakels Bandung Limau Flavoured Topping over the cake.
Yield: 24 pieces