Blue’s Clues Cupcakes
How to do it:
1. Using a paddle, blend together Pettina Sponge Mix Complete and butter until mix is coated by butter.
2. Gradually add eggs and water alternately. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds then shift to medium speed and blend for 2 minutes.
3. Continue mixing for another two minutes on low speed.
4. Deposit 30-g batter in cupcake pans with liners.
5. Bake at 175ºC for 20-25 minutes. Remove from pan immediately after baking.
6. Cool before decorating.
1. Apply blue food color (or any desired color) on Pettinice RTR Fondant and knead until color is even.
2. Roll until about ½-inch thick and cut using a round cutter of similar diameter to the cupcake.
3. Brush cupcake with syrup and place round fondant on top. Set aside.
4. Cream Bakels Whipping Cream for 5 minutes on medium speed. Gradually add water and mix for 5 minutes. Scrape the bowl regularly.
5. Using a wire whisk, mix icing on high speed for 5 minutes. Scrape.
6. Separate icing into 4 portions and color each one light blue, dark blue, black and red.
7. Fit piping bag with medium star tip and fill with the light blue icing.
8. For the paw print, pipe stars in the shape of a circle and add four stars on one end for the toes.
9. For Blue’s face, pipe a triangular figure on the cupcake using light blue icing and add two L-shaped ears.
10. Using dark blue icing (with star tip), pipe on the nose and add patches to Blue’s face and ears.
11. Using red icing, pipe Blue’s tongue below the nose.
12. Use black icing with a small round tip for the eyes.
Yield: 16 x 30g batter