How to do it:
1. Using a paddle, cream sugar, butter and Ovalett until light and fluffy (approx 2 minutes on medium speed).
2. Add eggs gradually while mixing for 1 minute on slow speed.
3. Add dry ingredients then start mixing on slow speed. Combine Bakels Condensed Milk, water, Brite Vanilla Extra Strength and cheese flavor, add gradually while mixing for 3 minutes on slow speed.
4. Deposit 50-g batter in paper-lined cupcake tins.
5. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from pan after baking. Brush top with light corn syrup.
7. Pack when cool.
Yield: 22 x 50-g batter
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City