Chocolate Cupcakes / Mini Cakes
How to do it:
1. Blend Fino Chocolate Cake Mix and Butta Butteroil Substitute for 1 minute at 1st speed. Shift to 2nd speed and blend for another minute.
2. Gradually add eggs. Blend for 2 minutes at 2nd speed.
3. Add water and mix at 1st speed for 2 minutes.
4. Deposit in lined cupcake pans.
5. Bake at 180°C for 10-12 minutes or until done.
6. When cooled, pipe Bakels Dark Choco Fudge inside the center of the cupcake.
7. Decorate with icing as desired.
1. Blend Bakels Whipping Cream using a paddle on high speed for 1 minute.
2. Add cold water gradually while mixing on high speed for 2 minutes. Continue mixing using a wire whisk on high speed for another 3 minutes or until desired consistency and volume are achieved.
Yield: 20 x 40 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City