How to do it:
1. Using a paddle, cream sugar, butter and Ovalett until light and fluffy (approximately 2 minutes on medium speed).
2. Gradually add eggs while mixing for 1 minute on slow speed.
3. Add dry ingredients then start mixing on slow speed.
4. Combine Bakels Condensed Milk and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength. Add gradually while mixing for 3 minutes on slow speed.
5. Deposit 50-g batter in paper-lined cupcake tins.
6. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove from pan after baking. Brush top with light corn syrup.
8. Pack when cool.
Yield: 22 x 50g batter
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City