How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients except for water, Apito Chocolate Paste, Rotitex, and Pettina Non Temp Dark Chocolate.
2. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Dissolve Apito Chocolate Paste in water. Add this solution to the dough and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
4. Add Rotitex. Mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until dough is 90% developed.
5. Add chopped Pettina Non Temp Dark Chocolate and mix on low speed until fully incorporated into the dough.
6. Scale to 550g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
7. Sheet each dough into a rectangular shape.
8. Spread 250g filling on each 550g dough.
9. Roll from the long end and seal.
10. Cut each log into 15 pieces.
11. Arrange the dough in the baking trays.
13. Bake at 200°C for 10-20 minutes or until done.
14. Once cooled, drizzle with melted Pettina Non Temp Dark Chocolate.
1. Mix all ingredients together.
Yield: 60 pieces x 36g dough