Red Velvet Oreo Cookie
How to do it:
1. Place all cookie dough ingredients, except Oreo cookies, in a mixing bowl with paddle attachment and blend for 10 seconds at low speed.
2. Scrape and continue mixing at medium speed for 20 – 30 seconds. DO NOT OVERMIX! Fold in the chopped Oreo cookies.
3. Deposit in a bowl and wrap with plastic. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Scale 60g per piece and roll into a ball. Press the cookie dough onto the greased and lined sheet pan before baking.
5. Bake for 14-16 minutes at 200°C. DO NOT OVERBAKE!
6. Remove from the pan and cool down.
7. Drizzle with melted Pettinice RTU White Icing.
8. Decorate as desired.
Yield: 18 pcs