Red Velvet Peanut Butter Cookie
How to do it:
1. Place all cookie dough ingredients in a mixing bowl with paddle attachment and blend for 10 seconds at low speed.
2. Scrape and continue mixing at medium speed for 20 – 30 seconds. DO NOT OVERMIX!
3. Deposit in a bowl and wrap with plastic. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Scale 60g per piece portions and roll into a ball. Press the dough before baking.
5. Bake for 14-16 minutes at 200°C. DO NOT OVERBAKE!
6. Remove from the tray and cool down.
7. Drizzle with melted Bakels Hazelnut Truffle and decorate as desired.
Yield: 17 pcs
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City