Twilight Saga and Animal Cupcake
How to do it:
1. Using a paddle, blend together Pettina Sponge Mix Complete and butter until mix is coated by butter.
2. Gradually add eggs and water alternately. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds then shift to medium speed and blend for 2 minutes.
3. Continue mixing for another 2 minutes on low speed.
4. Deposit 30-g batter in cupcake pans with liners.
5. Bake at 175ºC for 20-25 minutes. Remove from pan immediately after baking.
6. Cool before decorating.
1. Apply food color on Pettinice RTR Fondant and knead until color is even.
2. Cover cupcakes with black and white rolled fondant.
3. Shape into pawn and queen chess pieces for the “breaking dawn” cupcakes and hands with an apple for the “twilight” cupcakes.
4. For the animal cupcakes, color the fondant according to the respective animal’s color and form into shapes similar to the picture below. Assemble and attach the figures using syrup.
Yield: 16 x 30g batter