Pettina Light Pate-A-Bombe
How to do it:
1. Combine Bakels Red Velvet Cake Mix, oil, eggs and water in the mixing bowl.
2. Using a paddle attachment, mix till smooth and even.
3. Transfer mixture into a sheet tray and bake at 170-180°C.
4. Cool down. Set aside.
Chocolate Mousse with Pate-A-Bombe:
1. In a pot with candy thermometer, slowly boil the sugar and water until you reach 120-122°C.
2. Whisk the egg yolk until light and fluffy. Slowly pour the sugar syrup while whisking at medium speed.
3. Continue whisking at high speed until you get a foldable consistency. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine the ice-cold water and Cremess Superior and whisk at high-speed for 3-4 minutes or until medium peak stage.
5. Melt the gelatin mass and set aside.
6. Melt the Pettina Non-temp Light Chocolate (42°C) and fold in the gelatin mass and whipped Cremess Cream.
7. Gently fold the pate-a-bombe into the chocolate-cream mixture. Set aside.
1. Pipe the Les Fruits Cranberry into the small truffle mold and freeze for 24 hours. Set aside.
1. Combine the Saphire Neutral and water.
2. Pour in a pot and bring to a boil. (100°C)
3. Fold the hot glaze in Diamond Glaze Red.
4. Use at 40°C.
1. Fill half of the truffle mold with milk chocolate pate-a-bombe.
2. Put inside the frozen cranberry insert.
3. Fill again with milk chocolate pate-a-bombe.
4. Finally, finish by putting a portion of moist red velvet cake base.
5. Put in a blast freezer for 4 hours.
6. Glaze with Diamond Glaze Red swirl with Diamond Glaze White.