Russian Tale Glacage
How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, put Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, Whole Eggs and Water. Mix in full speed for 7 minutes. Temper and fold the melted butter, bourbon and vanilla bean.
2. Deposit in a flexipan mold or sheet tray and bake at 185-195C for 16-20 minutes.
3. Cool down and cut in circles then set aside.
4. For the Bavarois, Boil the milk and heavy cream with the vanilla bean.
5. Whip slightly the egg yolk and sugar, blunt and then cook at 82C, filter and add the white chocolate. Cool down at 25C and add lemon juice, zest and part of sugar.
6. Add the Gelatin mass and then cool down at 22-24°C and add the Cremess whipped cream.
7. For the Limoncello, Make syrup with water and sugar, then cool down and add the Limoncello.
8. For the Insert, Place the Pomegranate and Bols Strawbery in a pot and bring to boil. Add the gelatin mass and pour in a small sphere mould. Chill overnight.
1. Fill the cavities of the Russian Tale mold three-quarters full with the lemon and white chocolate bavarois.
2. Put in each cavity the insert made with pomegranate.
3. Complete with the sponge cake dunked in the limoncello syrup then freeze.