Soft Donut Roll
How to do it:
1. Place Apito Soft Donut Mix, Bakels Sweet Dough Blend, whole eggs, fresh milk, water, powdered milk, and Bakels Instant Active Dry Yeast in a spiral mixer. Mix for 2 minutes on low speed. Add Bakels Dairy Blend, shift to high speed and develop dough thoroughly (approximately 8-10 minutes).
2. Allow the dough to recover for 35 minutes (bulk fermentation).
3. Divide and scale into 30-g pieces. Round and let it rest for 10 minutes.
4. Flatten the dough and put quickmelt as filling. Rest for 10 minutes.
5. Brush with eggwash and dip in Milk-Sugar topping.
6. Dry proof for 40-50 minutes then bake at 170°C. Cool down.
Yield: 66 pieces