How to do it:
No- time Dough Method:
1. Mix all ingredients until fully developed.
2. Round and rest for 15 minutes.
3. Flatten the dough to about 1 cm thick and then rest for another 15 minutes.
4. Using a doughnut cutter, cut doughnuts (approximately 50 grams a piece) and then place on a floured baking tray.
5. Proof for 1 hour.
6. Fry at 150-165°C for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain excess oil.
7. Dredge with powdered sugar.
Preparation of Balec Solution:
Mix 16.7g of Balec Lacto Albumen in 83.3g of water. Dissolve well.
Yield: 39 x 50g
Yield: 32 pcs x 60g