Soft Doughnut Cheese Bites
How to do it:
1. Place Apito Soft Donut Mix, whole eggs, egg yolk, sugar, evaporated milk, water, Lecitex and Bakels Instant Active Dry Yeast in a spiral mixer. Mix for 2 minutes on low speed. Add powdered milk, shift to high speed and develop dough thoroughly (approximately 10 minutes).
2. Allow to recover for 35 minutes.
3. Divide and scale into 20-g pieces. Round and let it rest for 10 minutes.
4. Flatten the dough and put the quickmelt as filling.
5. Proof for 45-55 minutes then fry at 180°C for 30 seconds on each side.
6. Roll in sweet powder.
Yield: 108 pieces