Brazo de Mercedes
How to do it:
1. Prepare jelly roll pan, 13 x 18, grease lined.
2. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed.
3. When bubbles are formed, gradually add the sugar until soft peak but not dry.
4. Then add cornstarch.
5. Pour the mixture to prepared jelly roll pan. Bake at 180°C for 30 mins. Or until done.
1. Place egg yolks and Bakels Condensed Milk in a saucer pan.
2. Cook in a double boiler.
3. Continue stirring until becomes creamy.
4. Add the flavorings and butter last.
Yield: 1 piece x 15 x 4 x 2.25 inches
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City