Caramel Butter Loaf
How to do it:
1. Cream Bakels Dairy Blend and granulated sugar for 15 minutes.
2. Slowly add the eggs and mix for 12 minutes at medium speed.
3. Add all the remaining dry ingredients and mix for 5 minutes.
4. Add the evaporated milk, fresh milk and Apito Butta Vanilla and mix for 1 minute.
5. Deposit in a well-greased loaf pan.
6. Bake at 180oC.
1. Cream Bakels Dairy Blend and confectioner’s sugar for 10 minutes or until light and fluffy. Set aside.
1. Cover the cake loaf with buttercream frosting.
2. Add grated cheese on top of the loaf and decorate as desired.